I quote from config.guess (config.sub has the same block):

    As a special exception to the GNU General Public License, if you
    distribute this file as part of a program that contains a
    configuration script generated by Autoconf, you may include it under
    the same distribution terms that you use for the rest of that program.

Looks okay to me...

--Cliff

    Cliff Woolley
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]