On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 06:47:16PM +0200, jean-frederic clere wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am planning to add two new error codes to apr_errno.h for apr-iconv:
> APR_EILSEQ Illegal byte sequence
> APR_E2BIG  Too big (It can be used also for "Arg list too long").
>
> Any comments? - I have already added APR_EFTYPE -

Do we have a plan regarding error codes?  If a user of the API gets
these codes back, can they do anything with it?  It sounds like
APR_EINVAL may make more sense (they passed something bad in).  Maybe
those codes just don't work - I'd guess I'd need to see how/where you'd
return these values.

I'm in the club that thinks we've got way too many error codes in
APR...  -- justin