Sander Striker wrote:

> [...]

Could we sync thoughts on how to do it?
I would very much like to split out the common code between
debug and production into a seperate file, and have both the
debug specific and the production only code in another.
This hopefully keeps the production code clean and readable.

Good point, and now that I've had a chance to study the debug code some more, I think it will take some more planning to add it into the new pools code. The problem is that a lot of the debug code for joining pools is dependent on having a single free list. Do you have a design in mind for making the debug code work with the new allocator system?

--Brian