At 11:28 PM 6/24/2002 +0200, Sander Striker wrote:
I think some of us have an interest in implementing reaps.  However,
I'm not going to touch the pools code to get another mechanism in place
anytime soon.  I know apr_free can be added to the current code with
little trouble, keeping the costs in the free.

I didn't mean to touch the existing pool. I thought it might be interesting to have an additional kind of pool so that the user has some more choice.

In any case I think it would be nice to see your code ;)

http://www.php.net/~andi/zend_mm/

Andi