Cliff Woolley wrote:

>>Uh -- I said HEAD, not the 0.9 branch.
>>

>As a data point, the test builds I ran earlier today where I caught the
>missing #include "apr_atomic.h" in apr_pools.c were run on Linux.  After
>including that, the warning about having no definition of
>apr_atomic_init() went away, so it must be getting _something_.

The linux build (probably) uses atomic/unix/apr_atomic.c. The Windows
build doesn't. Since I've been building the static library, this missing
reference isn't noticed until the library is actually used in a link.

Anyway, I'll wait until the author of the new atomics API can give me a
hint about the genericity of unix/apr_atomic.c. Looks O.K. to me, but I
can live on the branch for now and 4 a.m. isn't exactly the best time to
start experimenting.

--
Brane Äibej   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   http://www.xbc.nu/brane/