On 1/15/07, Garnier, Jeremie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I try to use APR with Oracle and PHP but it doesn't work.

Did you know how to use APR (and APR-util) with PHP in order to make some
Oracle operations?

It is possible to make it via PHP? And I don't see Oracle in APR-util?

You probably need to provide some more details, but APR-util 1.2.x and
higher wraps the Oracle's C API via the APR DBD interface.

I have no idea if PHP can use the APR DBD interface though - so I
would expect that PHP would have to link against Oracle directly
instead of going through APR-util.  -- justin