On 6/7/07, William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lucian Adrian Grijincu wrote:
> I took http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/apr-1.2.9.tar.gz
> Hope I'm on target now:)
>
> I've done two tests. One in which I ran buildconf myself and one without.
> For each test I then ran:
> ./configure
> make
> make test
>
> Both failed with:
> testsockets         : \/bin/bash: line 1: 10039 Segmentation fault
> (core dumped) ./$prog
>
> the line possition it reports differs from run to run.
>
> Same system: Ubuntu 7.04, 32bit.
>
> Also:
> Still haven't checked if this is to be expected running ./test/testall
> gives:
> testatomic          : SUCCESS
> testdir             : SUCCESS
> testdso             : FAILED 8 of 9
> testdup             : SUCCESS
> testenv             : SUCCESS
> testfile            : SUCCESS
> testfilecopy        : FAILED 2 of 4
> testfileinfo        : SUCCESS
> testflock           : FAILED 2 of 3
> testfmt             : SUCCESS
> testfnmatch         : FAILED 2 of 2
> testargs            : SUCCESS
> testhash            : SUCCESS
> testipsub           : SUCCESS
> testlock            : SUCCESS
> testlfs             : SUCCESS
> testmmap            : |Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>
> Even though they pass when run from make check.

Yow :(

would you try running within gdb and give us the where's?  You might
need to recompile with CFLAGS=-g for debugging symbols.

Bill

Sorry,
I was sleepy and unattentive:
testall is supposed to be run from the test/ subdirectory.
I ran it as ./test/testall, with chdir being the apr directory, not
it's test subdir.

Nothing to see here, please move along :)

See my other mail: with the patch applied all tests succeed.
(still if I run testall from apr and not apr/test/ some tests fail,
but I think it's in the test design to be so).

--
Lucian Adrian Grijincu