On Mar 9, 2010, at 2:42 PM, Bojan Smojver wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 12:48 -0500, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>> IMO these functions are a natural addition; any concerns from the
>> crowd?
>
> Didn't SVN folks also have some hash sorting functions we could "borrow"
> as well? May as well get those, while we're at it :-)

Gladly.  The API looks something like:

svn_sort__hash(apr_hash_t *ht,
               int (*comparison_func)(const svn_sort__item_t *,
                                      cosnt svn_sort__item_t *),
               apr_pool_t *pool);

Where a svn_sort__item_t is simply the key/klen/val tuple.  I'm sure these
could be easily re-worked into APR variants (there is even a large "(Should
this be a permanent part of APR?)" comment at the top of this set of code. :)

We also have a couple of hash- and array-based iteration functions which might
be handy.  I can post those if there is interest.

-Hyrum