On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Neil Conway <n...@cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Nick Kew <n...@apache.org> wrote:
>> I don't see the patch in this post.  Is it small/simple/clear enough to
>> review in a brief-ish session?
>
> Yep, should be very straightforward. Attached are two versions of the
> patch (one for the 1.4.x branch, one for trunk). The reasoning for the
> fix is simple (APR_POLLSET_NOCOPY == don't pass a stack-allocated
> pollfd_t to pollset_add()), and discussed in earlier emails:
>
> http://markmail.org/message/izj3zpc65sckzuao

finally committed to 1.4.x-trunk

Neil, you mentioned earlier in the thread:

>Note that if you want to backport this bug fix to the 1.4 branch, the
>previous version of the patch should be used. But perhaps the easiest
>route is to first backport the pollcb_wakeup() change, and then apply
>this version of the patch.

As I understand it, the pollcb changes you refer to are for a new API,
which can't be added to 1.4.x at this point; is that  "new API"
understanding correct?  Anyway, there's no reason it can't go to
1.5.x; care to post a patch to get 1.5.x caught up?