On 4/4/2012 10:49 AM, Mladen Turk wrote:
> On 04/04/2012 04:46 PM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
>> On 4/4/2012 9:34 AM, mt...@apache.org wrote:
>>> Author: mturk
>>> Date: Wed Apr  4 14:34:44 2012
>>> New Revision: 1309410
>>>

>> Can we please declare all prior to 1.4 branch, excepting 0.9, dead?
>>

> Fine with me.
>
> What about 1.5.x
> Is there any plan to release that branch or go straight to 2.0 ?
> I'd rather see the latest.

I suppose until we reach agreement, apr-1.5 should be updated.

That, or we should un-fork and delete 1.5 until someone has a feature
to add ahead of 2.0.  Agreement about what 2.0 looks like doesn't seem
imminent so I expect the 1.x line to live a long time, especially now
with the httpd 2.4 launch.

Or we get to httpd 3.x and svn 3.x early next year and 1.x goes away
much sooner :)  Who knows.

Who has work in apr-1.5 they want considered for near-term release?