On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 10:32:03 -0700
Gregg Smith <g...@gknw.net> wrote:

> > Suggestion - should we simply use the CROSS_COMPILE path when
> > building for win32 .dsp/.mak files, instead?
> You mean using the CMake and dropping the "Traditional build"
> completely? -1
> I currently do not see the problem with having both at this time. Of
> course, I am only one voice here. Once 1.5 is tagged I do not forsee
> any further problems arising since this should all be set in stone
> till 1.next/2.0.

Nope - simply /DCROSS_COMPILE in the [lib]apr.dsp/.mak files rather than
pre-copying apr.h.  I don't think that using apr feature detection and
headers buys us anything in compiling code which should 'just work' on
any compiler still in use in this century :)

... I meant this strictly for gen_test_char.c source, of course.