I hope we do not lose then the GUI or GUI tools mandatory functions, I have my doubts (see my first post in this thread).

I second on Gregg's proposal: Let's not remove them and just act like they're not there. I want to say just keep them till cmake is proven.

The few dsw/dsp files are easy to maintain and are a flexible way to do what we want with all VC versions (VC6 up to VC14).

@Gregg : what about the .make files ?

I look forward to see how cmake is implemented. Waiting for a tag, so I can give eventually additional requirements.

For me, dropping dsw/dsp discussion can be closed.

Steffen

-----Original Message----- From: Branko Čibej Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 8:03 PM Newsgroups: gmane.comp.apache.apr.devel
To: dev@apr.apache.org
Subject: Re: Time for APR 2.0?