I think we've done most of 1.6.0, modulo a couple of questionmarks.
I'm thinking it would be good to roll an actual release in time
for the resurrection :)

Potentially open issues are (in no particular order):
1.  Mark timedlocks experimental
2.  Revisit default mutex methods
3.  apr_file_copy perms fix
4.  Backport object perms patch

I've changed my mind on (1), and am happy to leave things as-is
with recent patches.  If they don't get out there, we won't get
the feedback, as witness the fact we only noticed there was a
problem when I test-drove on Mac.

Regarding (2), I'm inclined to leave as-is.  Tinker in trunk!

Regarding (3), a fix is good but not a showstopper.

(4) is the harder one.  I've read through it and all looks
fine, but it's too big to nod through comfortably, and I
haven't attempted to devise a test case.  My inclination
is to leave it for now.

Questions:
- is there a (5) I've overlooked?
- anyone want to shoot me down on (1) to (4)?
- anyone want to shoot me down on rolling by Easter?
- anyone want to claim the roll, or shall I?

--
Nick Kew