On 06/02/2017 04:18 PM, Yann Ylavic wrote:
Looks like there is none :/

That's what I figured; thanks for confirming.

OTOH, I don't see which platform use generic (mutex) atomics by
default, they have to be force_generic_atomics=yes at ./configure time
or -DUSE_ATOMICS_GENERIC at compile time...

Hmm, is the generic implementation the only one that's not guaranteed to work cross-process? And is there a way to bake that guarantee into the published API?

At the moment, unfortunately, I don't think I can rely on "unlikely to happen" -- a key use case of mod_websocket is embedded devices, which are arguably more likely to be using atypical/custom configurations. Perhaps I can have users opt in using a configure switch...

Thanks!

--Jacob