Hi,

I have no idea why so many separators have been allowed.
I googled a bit yesterday, and didn't find anything useful. Most other mysql connectors I've found only use ';'.

But it is documented this way since a long time in APR.

Removing some separators could break some existing configuration. So, IMHO, it is unlikely to be accepted. We maybe should have some way to escape some characters to be allowed these delimiters to be used as "normal" characters.

CJ