I wonder if we shouldn't change the apr_hash_t (currently used to
handle JSON objects) to an apr_table_t, such that key doublons are not
an issue (this isn't one in JSON specification AFAICT).

Then we could get rid of 'klen' handling in several places (NUL
terminated string is fine for keys IMHO, the question is more about
strdup or not) while APR_JSON_FLAGS_STRICT would still do its job for
overlays (and could be extended to apr_json_object_set w/ something
like APR_JSON_FLAGS_MULTI, mutually exclusive).

WDYT?