Although 1.6.5 has flown, please do follow up with your observations.
There aren't a lot of Sparc machines between the committers, and
I'd even thrown my x86-solaris VM's to archive, but I can restore
them if we can narrow down what you are seeing.

It sounds from Yann's feedback that repeated tests are necessary
to decide if the pass or failure is a fluke.