On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 11:37:35AM +0100, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> On 1/14/22 6:47 AM, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
> > In addition to a broken release of brotli (where enc/dec don't specify
> > -lbrotlicommon,
> > even on trunk, for openssl and other consumers to ferret out that binding),
> > and
> > lots of fun changes to build flags in curl 7.81 minor release (who does
> > that?)
> > there appears to be one test failure with date formatting in httpd 2.4.x
> > branch
> > (including release 2.4.52) and apr 1.7.x branch (including release 1.7.0);
> >
> > t/modules/include.t ................. 56/98 # Failed test 64 in
> > t/modules/include.t at line 373
> >
> > Have not had time to investigate whether this is a change in perl behavior,
> > or
> > possibly a regression caused by apr datetime handling in 1.7.x itself., but
> > any
> > release apr-side should hold off just a bit to resolve this question.
>
> I cannot reproduce this with APR 1.7.x on RedHat 8 and our Travis builds at
> least for some builds
> on Ubuntu use APR 1.7 as well and do not fail.
> Is this probably a Windows specific issue? Can anyone reproduce on Windows?

IIRC there is some test case which can be sensitive to filesystems, and
e.g. sometimes fails if NFS mounted?  I may be mixing it up with another
test. The output of "./t/TEST -v t/modules/include.t" should help
diagnose.

That phrase "including release 1.7.0" implies it's not a 1.7.x
regression if it also failed with 1.7.0, Bill? i.e. no reason to hold up
a release?

Regards, Joe