Hi,

the last attempt showed errors, that userjdo class cannot  be persisted,
because the class contained no persistence methods. I think that's because the
persistence library does some bytecode enhancement and either this does not
work in my IDE or the class path for unit test run is not correct.
But maybe it has to do with the Jdk issue as mentioned in the ticket. I will
try it with another Jdk.

Greetings

Martin