Hi Olivier,

one repo per component would mean to create these repos:

archiva-redback-components-site.git  --> Mainly used for the site.xml, or
should we name it '-docs.git' ?
archiva-redback-components-parent.git --> The parent pom

archiva-redback-components-expression-evaluator.git
archiva-redback-components-modello-plugins.git
archiva-redback-components-redback-features.git
archiva-redback-components-spring-apacheds.git
archiva-redback-components-spring-cache.git
archiva-redback-components-spring-quartz.git
archiva-redback-components-spring-registry.git
archiva-redback-components-spring-taskqueue.git
archiva-redback-components-spring-utils.git

The current base directory is for redback-compontents-aggregator. I'm not sure,
if we have to take care of this module.
Our dependencies use all the specific component modules.

I would use 'git subtree split' to divide the current git mirror into these
repositories, or you can show me the script
you mentioned.
There is a pom.xml in the base directory (redback-components-aggregator) and
the README
and deploySite.sh script. The history of these will be lost, if we get rid of
the aggregator module.

What do you think? If it's OK, I can create the new repos.

Regards

Martin