Let me have a look at this class. I will try out some changes.

Regards

Martin

On 21.02.20 11:44, Eric Barboni wrote:
Hi,

For example in archiva-maven-indexer

MavenIndexManagerTest cannot delete recursive using archiva fileutils.
Accesdenied seems to be the root cause.

Error during recursive delete of
E:\jj\workspace\a\archiva-modules\archiva-maven\archiva-maven-indexer\target\repositories\test-repo\.index-test

Maybe insuring each test on his own repo can be a solution

Best Regards

Eric

De : Martin Stockhammer <marti...@apache.org>
Envoyé : jeudi 20 février 2020 17:58
À : dev@archiva.apache.org; Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>
Objet : RE: Test fails( on Windows)

Hi Eric,

do the filelock related fails only occur in the filelock module, or do they
occur in other modules too?
If the former, we should focus on the deletion issues. File locking on Windows
is always good for headaches :-/ and we should keep them for later.

About file deletion fails:
Do you have examples? I think we should use our FileUtils.deleteQuietly() for
deletion in all unit tests. And maybe improve the util method as necessary (add
a delete on vm shutdown)

If file deletion in production methods does not work, I need concrete examples.
My windows system here is very limited. I can only use it for simple test
cases, no chance to build the whole archiva stack on it.

Thank you and regards

Martin

Am 20. Februar 2020 14:47:45 MEZ schrieb Eric Barboni < <mailto:sk...@apache.org>