Hi Ran,

Thanks for the insight.  The biggest I'm trying to point out is to have
open discussions on the mailing lists when making these types of
decisions.  I get that you guys at Gigaspaces are colocated and probably
talked about this in your office - would be good to also have the
discussion here. At some point I hope Aria grows beyond Gigaspaces
employees and in order for this to be a true team of individuals not just
representing corporate interests, those discussions are intended to happen
on the ML.

John