One con I see is that the project already struggles with on list
discussions.  We want to open up github usage, but want to make sure that
projects are communicating well, so that the source code being maintained
on github is more of a convenience.  Until I see more action from AriaTosca
on this list I would be hesitant to say yes for the project.

John