The ariatosca community voted on and has approved a proposal to release
ariatosca 0.1.1.
Pursuant to the Releases section of the Incubation Policy and with the
endorsement of our mentors, we would now like to request the permission of
the Incubator PMC to publish the tarball on Apache's /dist/release.

Proposal:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b0571ee44c5f5bb325cc7f4
9e475e3219c5ca89d78d22a3ac203a77c@%3Cdev.ariatosca.apache.org%3E

Vote result:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a2271fa86a2d0d9926a53c165b9a8a50218d12ca01a651bdd0af5122@%3Cdev.ariatosca.apache.org%3E

Release candidate package may be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ariatosca/0.1.1-incubating/
The "source" directory contains the actual source snapshot as required per
an Apache release.
the "sdist" and "bdist" directories are Pythonic source and binary
distributions, to be uploaded on PyPI upon a successful vote.

See more information about the package in the original proposal thread.

Please vote by Sunday, July 16th, at 14:00 UTC.

Thanks,
Ran