From: Maxim Orlov [mailto:ma...@gigaspaces.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 12:14 AM
To: dev@ariatosca.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Inputs and Node object context for python and shell scripts

I'm not entirely sure to which inputs you are referring to, but any ctx
attribute or method accessible from a python script is accessible form any
shell script. For example:

   - "ctx.node.attributes['map']['key']" (in python) is "ctx node
   attributes map.key" (under bash)
   - "ctx.node.attributes['map']['key'] = value" (in python) is "ctx node
   attributes map.key value" (under bash)
   - "ctx.logger.info('some message')" (in python) is "ctx logger info
   'some message'" (under bash)