In the view you linked to, the issues are listed in a numerical order (only
issues that are not resolved/closed are shown there).
You can see their priority by the small icon to the right of the issue name.

Personally, I don't use this view. I use:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ARIA%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)

There, you can easily sort and search the issues.