Hi,

I tried the following combinations in my service template,

  1.  Type definition with capability type alone but node template having any
of the following,
     *   capability type alone
     *   capability name alone
     *   node type alone
     *   node name alone
     *   capability name and node name
     *   capability name and node type
     *   capability type and node type
     *   capability type and node type
  2.  Type definition with capability type and node type
     *   capability type alone
     *   capability name alone
     *   node type alone
     *   node name alone
     *   capability name and node name
     *   capability name and node type
     *   capability type and node type
     *   capability type and node type

As per the TOSCA specification, the above are valid combinations.

Will ARIA support all the above ?? If so, we wish to contribute.

Looking forward to your comment.

Thanks,

/Vaish