I would like to start running a weekly backlog grooming session for an
hour starting next week.
As we progress forward, we can shorten or adjust this as we go.  The purpose of
this meeting is to first of all, get the
community together on a periodic basis - it will be an excuse to talk “in
person”. Its also a means for us to give inputs
as to what the project works on and how to define our next release.  This is
also a place to do a “bug bash” where we look
at recently entered bugs and assign them if they haven’t been assigned, and
also check on status of in progress fixes
as well as in progress story completion.

        To this end, I would like to ask everyone for some dates/times that
work for them. Since there aren’t
a super large number of people participating, I think we can simply do this on
the list without too much
fanfare, so please post your desired dates/times.  From my end, I’d ask that we
constrain the dates
to being Monday-Thursday. I will work to get a date/time that is reasonable for
everyone.

        Once we settle on this, I’ll setup the meeting logistics.

        Cheers,

        —Tom