Cool. Thanks. It looks like there is a special deal for Apache projects:

You should have @apache.org email to apply
Your order will be processed automatically after the application is submitted

        The catch-22 is that Vish is not a committer (i.e.: he does not have an
apache.org email), so we
might be SOL here.

        —Tom