Hi All,

We currently don't have an implementation for the intrinsic function
"get_operation_output".

As per the TOSCA Simple YAML 1.0, specification it indicates this function must
be used to retrieve the values of variables exposed / exported from an
interface operation.
The variable which is referenced here seems to be an environmental variable
exposed by the interface operation script/plugin. (2.14.3 Example: setting
output variables to an attribute, 2.14.4 Example: passing output variables
between operations )

We would like if you have the same understanding on the variable which is
referenced in "get_operation_output".

FROM TOSCA SPEC

<output_variable_name> - The required name of the variable that is exposed /
exported by the operation.

Here it is just stated as a variable. In the example it is mentioned as
"environmental" variable exposed. Do you see a difference here ? Are we
considering as an environmental variable or as an attribute variable ?.

Please let us know your comments on this so that we can plan the implementation
of this.

Regards,
DJ