On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 2:58 PM Thomas Nadeau <tnadeaua...@gmail.com> wrote:

>         Mentors:
>
>         I just realized that I overlooked submitting the podling report
> for October, so I looked

Errr, not sure why you believe you overlooked submitting a report.
Podlings submit reports once per quarter.  The last report was due in
September and was received.

On the flip side, you specifically don't owe anything.  The PPMC does.

> around for instructions for how to do this. I was looking for information
> about when/what format the podling reports should be in and found this:
>
> https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html <
> https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html>
>
> The following link there is broken, I’ve emailed  us...@infra.apache.org
> <mailto:us...@infra.apache.org> to resolve the issue but there is no
> information from there I can get right now.

I have no idea why you emailed infra about this.  This is a discussion for
general@incubator.

> https://incubator.apache.org/report-groups.txt <
> https://incubator.apache.org/report-groups.txt>
>
>          I found this reference which said to do a PR on the incubator
> site:
>

> https://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html#Edit+your+project+status+page
> <
> https://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html#Edit+your+project+status+page

That's your status page.  Status pages don't maintain reports.

>         However, I’ve found the previous podling reports here on Jira, so
> should I just edit a page here instead?
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIATOSCA/Podling+Report+2017-09
> <
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIATOSCA/Podling+Report+2017-09
> >

>         Is there a specific cadence at which these should be published?

Quarterly.