Thanks, Steve. We don't have a JIRA for this right now, but we do intend to
have a way to include "plugins" in a CSAR and have them automatically
installed. A "plugin" is basically a Python extension to ARIA that can be
loaded at runtime and contained per service.

This is part of our current general work trying to find a good design for
plugins generally, and will likely result in a JIRA epic with several
issues. At this time, I don't think it's worth created this epic if we
don't have a plan.

The design will likely be inspired by the plugin design in Cloudify, from
which we grabbed our seed code. However, there is room for some
re-imagination especially as pertains TOSCA-specific issues.