Ok, so there's a couple of issues.
Jenkins access is limited to those in a certain group, since its a single
jenkins instance for all projects without limited privileges.  Right now I
have access to manage jobs in jenkins, but would be happy to add others who
need it.

The jenkins job is something I set up, based on a cookie cutter I use to
automate website builds (jenkins job configuration for me is like bonsai
trimming).  The job just executes the shell script in the repo.  I just
need to repoint to gitbox to reenable the job, but right now jenkins is
down.  When it comes back I'll get the job going again.

I've assigned myself the infra ticket, please try to avoid sending them
issues that we should be able to fix ourselves (and discussing it on list
helps identify who or what can/should be fixed).

John