Hi,

We have observed runtime error “Re-definition of YAML 1.1” error while
executing the following service template. This happens when we define a
complex type as input into an operation but the first entry must be an
intrinsic function even if the type has been defined as string. We think it
maybe because of the install_aria_extensions being called twice. When
commenting out the “install_aria_extensions” in process.py(executor),
execution succeeds.

tosca_definitions_version: tosca_simple_yaml_1_0

data_types:

  my.datatypes.operation.inputs.Template:

    derived_from: tosca.datatypes.Root

    properties:

      path:

        type: string

      output:

        type: my.datatypes.operation.inputs.Template.Output

        required: false

  my.datatypes.operation.inputs.Template.Output:

    derived_from: tosca.datatypes.Root

    properties:

      runtime_property:

        type: string

        required: false

      remote_file:

        type: my.datatypes.operation.inputs.Template.Output.RemoteFile

        required: false

  my.datatypes.operation.inputs.Template.Output.RemoteFile:

    derived_from: tosca.datatypes.Root

    properties:

      hostname:

        type: string

        required: false

      username:

        type: string

        required: false

      password:

        type: string

        required: false

      path:

        type: string

        required: false

node_types:

  my.nodes.BGW:

    derived_from: tosca.nodes.Root

    properties:

      host:

        type: string

    interfaces:

      Standard:

        type: tosca.interfaces.node.lifecycle.Standard

        configure:

          implementation: scripts/test.py

          inputs:

            templates:

              type: list

              entry_schema:

                type: my.datatypes.operation.inputs.Template

topology_template:

    node_templates:

      bgw:

        type: my.nodes.BGW

        properties:

          host: "{get_input: BGW_HOST }"

        interfaces:

          Standard:

            configure:

              inputs:

                templates:

                - path: "configuration-templates/bgw_epg_add"

                  output:

                      runtime_property: "bgw_epg_add_configuration"

                      remote_file:

                          hostname: "host" # replace the string with a
function and you no longer get the error i.e. { get_property: [SELF, host] }

                          username: "Name"

                          password: "Pwd"

                          path:  "the path "

                - path: "configuration-templates/bgw_mme_add"

Regards,

Srinidhi.