I think it may take a bit of elbow grease to get all of the mailing lists
sorted out.  for instance, the website mentions user@ and dev@.  There's at
least 2 more public mailing lists

commits@, where all of the github emails go out ->
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?comm...@ariatosca.apache.org
issues@, where all of the jira emails go out ->
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?iss...@ariatosca.apache.org

Its fine to have discussions on github, jira since those messages are sent
to lists that are archived.  The main concerns I'm raising around problems
you're facing or development level discussions.  Those shouldn't happen on
slack first, they need to be brought up on list.  There's a few reasons
Apache prefers this:

- Asynchronous communication is preferred, to allow people across multiple
timezones to weigh in.
- There may be missing docs as well, and its a subtle note that we need to
get them documented more (for instance, the recent website issues remind me
that we need to document somewhere that our website is built in Jenkins
using the git-websites label and needs to point to a repo with write
access).