On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 11:54 AM Thomas Nadeau <tnad...@apache.org> wrote:

> I updated the script and pushed the artifacts again.  The issue is that
> test.pypi.org does not let you change artifacts once they've been pushed,
> so I cannot delete the one I pushed to replace it with the updated one.
> This should not be an issue, as you can test/verify everything else and
> when I push to the real pypi after everyone checks this out, we should be
> ok.
>
> BTW there is a bug in the asf-release script that has issues if you re-push
> onto an existing release.  The script should delete the target (or attempt
> to) before it svn adds the new artifacts. I can fix that once the smoke has
> cleared with this release.

Cool, that'll be useful.

I reviewed the release.

I thought there was a downloads page on http://ariatosca.apache.org/ we
need to add one after this release goes out.  You can use
http://deltaspike.apache.org/download.html as an example of one that works
and is comprehensive.

It would be good to have instructions on how to run the verification steps
(I can't find the KEYS file).  but I'm +1 from a licensing point of view.