This has been discussed and "loosely" on the agenda here since I started
working on this project, but was put on the back burner so we could
complete a few other things.

Given that there seems to be good interest in moving this functionality
into the project I have start a dedicated area on Confluence entry so that
we can figure this out - specifically break down the work needed, and then
move forward on this.  Please go ahead and hack this page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIATOSCA/TOSCA+1.1+Simple+YAML+Profile

Lets discuss here on this thread and perhaps at grooming next week.

--Tom