While backporting issues into blueprint 0.2.x branch, I had a hard
time to find the commits relative to ARIES-390:
  the only listed commit is actually completely unrelated.

Please guys, when you work on something, create a JIRA for it, commit
with the appropriate message (so, ARIES-390, not "aries 390" or
anthing else) and even put the rev number in the JIRA issue.
Also make sure the fixed version is correctly set for any issue you
work on, and once you're done on the issue, mark it as resolved.  It
can always be reopened later if needed but at least it's easer to keep
an eye on opened issue.
JIRA is really our only way to produce correct release notes and keep
track of what's going on (well, i suppose the svn log is another one,
but it's wat less productive ...)

In that case, I found out it is rev 990084, but that wasn't really easy.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet