I've attached a simple patch to

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-855

Let me know please if you think it can be committed now or expect a bit more work done on it.

Right now I'm thinking that retrying once only in case of the bean load failure is reasonable. Introducing a system property telling the catch block to fail immediately without a retry might make sense, but I was not sure it was really needed

Cheers, Sergey