When I was looking at the builds, I noticed that the subsystem itests
depend on proxy-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT, rather than proxy-1.0.0. Is there
something in the 1.0.1 proxy which the subsystem tests need, John? If
not it would be better to depend on the released version of the proxy
bundle, 1.0.0. This avoids us having to do a new release of the proxy
bundle before we can do any subsystem releasing.

(The subsystem tests will run against the 1.0.1 proxy bundle in the
AriesWithSnapshotDependencies build, anyway.)

Holly