Hi Again,

We've had 3 binding and 4 non-binding +1 votes, and no objections.
I'm going to promote it shortly.

Thanks all,
Cheers, Sergey

On 05/11/13 11:29, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi All,

I'd like to start a vote to get blueprint-web-osgi 1.0.1 released.

This release fixes the issue at [1] to do with blueprint-web-osgi 1.0.0
depending on blueprint-core 1.3.0 and having a related import version
range with the lower bound of 1.3, while blueprint-core 1.3.0 actually
ended up exporting with the version 1.2.

The mismatch between the versions of blueprint-core itself and its
exported packages is not ideal, see [2], though blueprint-core 1.3.0 was
'correct' in preserving the earlier pattern.

As such, this blueprint-web-osgi release is about making sure it
actually works with the released blueprint-core 1.3.0. Addressing [2]
may take the time and some consideration and can be fixed independently.

The staging repository is at [3], the vote will be open for at least 72
hours, and here is my +1.

Thank you
Sergey

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1131