Hi Holly,

thanks for the explanations. Seems I have to learn some more about aries :-)
Is it possible to do the same things the snapshot build does on my local system? If yes what do I have to do to get the same effects?

Another question: I switched the maven dependencies in pax exam to .versionAsInProject() as it did not work without that. Does that still work with the
snapshot build?

Christian