Our release instructions also include the deployment step:
http://aries.apache.org/development/releasingaries.html

In the discussion of the release strategy (incremental vs trunk-breaking)
they don't include the detail about preferring to depend on releases, which
might be worth adding.

Holly

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 8:36 AM, David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com