The fix for aries 1160 was indeed in the July release but the release was broken for usage with jpa 2.0.

I do not have a strong opinion against upgrading just the bugfix versions.
I simply think it would be more obvious for users if we sync the versions again. I do not see any adverse effects this could have. As we need to release all bundles anyway this seems like a good moment to do it.

Btw. we introduce a new class in the API. So I think the semantic versioning requires that we bump up the minor version to indicate that.

Christian