Hi,

We had a discussion at the end of May about changing out release
process to release at the top level module only. I've just realised
this release vote was for sub-modules and that really we should have
done a full Blueprint release.

Christian, that was the intent wasn't it?

I guess next time :-)

Cheers,
Jeremy