Hi Guillaume,

I had some problems releasing too, but mine were a little bit different.

In the end I was able to get to a point where artifacts were stages in
Nexus using Java 7 and Maven 3.3.9 with the following commands:

mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin:2.5.3:prepare
mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin:2.5.3:perform

However where things went wrong for me was that the artifact checksums
(MD5/SHA1) weren't generated correctly for some reason. Maybe its because I
forgot to pass in the -Papache-release profile...

Cheers,

David