I looked only into the issues that have fix version 2.6.0.
If you intend to implement any of these issues for 2.6.0 then please set the fix version. This allows me to see if a release is complete feature wise.

We should only pick the low hanging fruits for this release though as at least Giuseppe is waiting for the fix of the threading issue.

Btw. I just found that we got a big issue with Aries JPA and Karaf 4.1.0. It seems that at least Aries JPA 2.5.0 and hibernate 5 features do not work together as both
jpa 2.0 and 2.1 apis are installed.

Christian