Hi Dominik,

you simply set up an additional maven repository in karaf. This way you can test any staged release.

For example in my current karaf I had set up this repo in org.ops4.pax.url.mvn.cfg to test the cxf 3.1.12 release:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1092@id=cxf-3.1.12

For rsa it would be:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1113/@id=rsa-1.11.0

Christian