I am a bit late with the report this time. So I had to already send it.
Still please review and comment.

Christian
---

Apache Aries software is a set of pluggable Java components enabling an
enterprise OSGi application programming model.

## Issues:
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Membership Data:
Apache Aries was founded 2010-12-15 (9 years ago)
There are currently 57 committers and 41 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 4:3.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Carlos Sierra Andrés on 2018-07-03.
- No new committers. Last addition was Amichai Rothman on 2019-05-23.

## Project Activity:

We mainly worked on Aries CDI,
Aries JAX-RS-Whiteboard and Aries Remote Service Admin.

## Community Health:

Only a few of the many sub projects of Aries are active at the moment.
There is some uptake on the dev list activity but it is mainly caused
by the actual development work.

Activity on user list is very low which is a bit concerning.

On the upside we have a few new people becoming active and will follow up
when
to vote for them as committers.

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de