Please review and comment.

Christian

Apache Aries software is a set of pluggable Java components enabling an
enterprise OSGi application programming model.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Membership Data:
Apache Aries was founded 2010-12-15 (9 years ago)
There are currently 58 committers and 41 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 4:3.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Carlos Sierra Andrés on 2018-07-03.
- Romain Manni-Bucau was added as committer on 2020-01-29

## Project Activity:
We mainly worked on Aries CDI and Aries JAX-RS-Whiteboard.

## Community Health:
Only a few of the many sub projects of Aries are active at the moment.
Activity on user list grew a bit but is still very low.
The biggest problem I see at the moment is that our website is very
outdated. While we have some very interesting projects that are widely
used in the OSGi community we are not announcing them well.

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com